Do you want to join EIDD – Design for All Europe?
Membership of EIDD – Design for all Europe is open to all organisations working anywhere in Europe who agree with and subscribe to the aim of “Improving the quality of life through Design for All”, both in theory and practice.
Current membership includes:
- Design for All associations
- designer associations
- design promotion centres
- innovation centres
- schools and universities
- associations of people with disabilities
- design museums
How to join EIDD – Design for All Europe
- Download the membership application form here.
- Fill it in.
- Make a bank transfer of the membership fee for the first year, as specified in the membership form. This fee will be returned in the unlikely event that your application is not approved.
- Send the application form, together with a copy of the bank transfer, by mail to the President, Vice-President Administration and Vice-President Finances.
- If you are located in a country that already has one or more members of EIDD – Design for All Europe, please inform them of your intention to apply for membership.
- You will receive notification that your application has been received.
- Your application will be considered at the next meeting of the Executive Board and will be ratified at the next Annual General Assembly.
- You will then receive notification that your application has been accepted or rejected.