To encourage active interaction and communication between professionals interested in the theory and practice of Design for All.
To build bridges between members of the design community and other communities where Design for All can make a real difference to the quality of life for everyone.
- To strengthen and facilitate the EIDD-DfA Europe network.
- To improve knowledge of member organizations.
- To disseminate ideas and good practices between partners in Europe.
- To conduct Design for All researches and good practices development.
- To support members to develop projects in their countries.
- To find opportunities for joint projects and joint finances on European level.