Inclusive Society Development Centre
Centar za razvoj inkluzivnog drustva
Logo & Acronym
ul.Zahumska 23A, 11120 Beograd, Serbia
Aleksandar Bogdanovic (email@example.com)
NGO – association of persons with disabilities and experts.
Our vision is a society of equal opportunities for all its members in which people with disabilities realize:
- Right to Life
- The right to be different
- The right to self-determination and the definition of each person with a disability as a human being
- The right of people with mental disabilities who are unable to represent themselves
- The right to full participation and civil rights in our community
- The right to economic, physical and psychological integrity
- The right to dignity, tolerance and inclusion
- The right to justice!
Vision of CRID people with disabilities who are educated in mainstream schools and employees are transformed from disadvantaged groups, which are treated as a burden to society, the working population, which economizing, generate revenue, thus providing themselves and their environment conditions for a dignified life.
To realize this vision CRID in projects and activities in order to:
- About the right attitude to education and employment of persons with disabilities.
- Support of institutions in policy to encourage education, employment and self-employment.
- Adaptability of the environment for physical barriers faced by people with disabilities.