Oslo, 7-8 June 2018:
Innovation for All 2018: European Business Workshops in Inclusive Design
This is not just a conference: it is about interactive learning, practical workshops and keynote lectures.
Welcome to two days of creativity, inspiration and competence building on topics including:
• People-friendly, healthy cities
• Autonomous Vehicles
• Tourism for All
• Artificial intelligence and robotics
• People-centred technology
• Inclusive, sustainable design for business and entrepreneurs
• Inclusive architecture
Design Thinking and Mingling
Experience personal and organisational transformation through Design Thinking. Meet world-leading experts and mingle with a creative network of like-minded individuals.
Travel through Oslo to tackle people-centred urban design issues in real-time and gain live experience of Inclusive Design Thinking in action.
Innovation for All 2018 is a collaboration between Design and Architecture Norway and:
• The Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, Royal College of Art
• Norwegian Ministry of Children and Equality
|READ MORE AND SIGN UP